The East Texas Aging and Disability Resource Center is your one source for free, trusted and unbiased information about services and supports for caregivers, people with disabilities and older adults.
How are we able to help?
- ADRC Newsletter
- ADRC Presentations
- Community Education Flyers
Provide Information and Referral Assistance
- Eligibility Screening
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Programmatic Eligibility Determination
- Community Based Alternatives
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Medically Dependent Children Program
- Consumer Directed Services
- Aging Services
- Community Services
- Services for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Transportation Authorities
The ADRC provides information on a broad range of programs and services, helps people understand the various long term care options available to them, helps people apply for programs and benefits, and serves as the access point for publicly-funded long term care.
The ADRC can also assist with finding help with things like:
- Affordable/accessible housing
- Medicare counseling
- Prescription assistance
- In-home services
- And more
Trained Information and Referral Specialists are ready to listen to your concerns and provide you with information for a variety of senior service providers, including publicly funded and private pay services. You can reach your East Texas ADRC Information and Referral staff by phone, locally, by dialing 855-937-2372. Walk-ins are welcomed.
The East Texas ADRC’s office is located at the Community Connections building at 501 Pine Tree Road, Longview, Texas 75604.
Our Information and Referral Services are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.